Saturday, February 21, 2009

59


Out with the old shoes. These have gotten me through many miles (I calculate about 260 miles or so here in Bagram alone) but it is time for a new hotness. I always go with Adidas because I feel like they fit my feet the best. Nike are too narrow and Reebok don't provide a good running feel. Brooks are good too, but I don't know my exact size in them.

3 comments:

adam said...

adidas are definitely the best fit for me, too. have fun putting some miles on them for me, too, it's not exactly the easiest thing to run with a crazy 8 month old.

hope all is well.

Halconegro said...

I can imagine. You need one of those crazy Baby cart push thingies.

adam said...

yeah, i would probably rather not job for a year than try to run w/o moving my arms while pushing one of those - i'll get my exercise going up and down two flights of stairs