I signed up for this website named anysoldier.com and they send you packages to make the time pass by quicker. I told them that I was in an approximately company sized unit that that we have males and females. I asked for healthcare, food, socks, and DVDs. I thought I would do a posting of the top 7 items I get. So here is number 7. Chapstick. We get tons of it, although this Blistex tastes better than most. The aid station actually gives it out for free. I guess when people first got here everyone had chapped lips, not any longer.
1 comment:
i get chapped lips when the humidity is high and it's raining - i'd need that stuff all day.
as for being in philly, i completely forgot that TAMU was playing there...but we were driving back home while they were playing, so, oh well.
Post a Comment