Sunday, April 19, 2009

80


It has been a while since I updated the series on my soldiers, but I needed to get back to it after the rampant jealousy due to the cards received by certain soldiers in my TOC from the fans of my blog. Therefore I decided it would only be fair if I introduced you to more of the people in our TOC. This is SSG Hallett, one of our other TOC NCOIC's. In this picture he is snagging a cup of Joe from our expresso machine ( I know life in Afghanistan is so tough). SGT Hallett has been in 159th BDE HQ as long as anyone I know. He is big into fiddling with computers and has developed some useful programs for us since we have been here. He has also submitted his packet for Warrant Officer and hopes to get picked up shortly.

1 comment:

adam said...

Two things:

1) I LOVE ACRONYMS! (not really)

2) That physical space in the picture looks as good as my old office when I worked for DOD in Arlington. Sweet!