I see snow in the background on the mtns, and everyone has on hats and gloves. But the weather info on the blog shows the high to be 80degrees or 75 to 80. Although that is for Kandahar, so is it cooler in your area?
Yeah,, the weather you are seeing is for Kandahar. Although it was 70 degrees here the other day. However, those mountains are about 3000 feet higher than us.
3 comments:
I see snow in the background on the mtns, and everyone has on hats and gloves. But the weather info on the blog shows the high to be 80degrees or 75 to 80. Although that is for Kandahar, so is it cooler in your area?
So what did you buy? What's hot right now in Afghanistan?
Yeah,, the weather you are seeing is for Kandahar. Although it was 70 degrees here the other day. However, those mountains are about 3000 feet higher than us.
I bought "inception."
Post a Comment