Friday we hung out at the lake all day and went to a George Strait/Blake Shelton/Julianne Hough concert. The crowd wasn't the best I had ever seen (Strait only did one encore) but Blake Shelton was great live, and George Strait has a million hits. I forgot that parents like to do everything early so we got there an hour before start time (translation an hour before Hough came on) so we spent about $150 on $11 beers. But, we still had a great time.
1 comment:
Excuse me, it was a race night at the Nascar track next door to the ampitheatre. And there were tons of people already there in the parking lots. Granted, we had to wait for them to open the gates to get in (THAT was pretty early for your parents).... And, where else could you spend so much for so little food & drink? (Oh, the Bobcats arena, I forgot!) It was a great night under the stars & clouds, though!!
Post a Comment