I can't believe that it has been two weeks since I last posted. I have been a little bit busier on the phone here lately because VLM got to Iraq and I can now talk to her at a normal time for both of us plus I can get her on a military phone line so the connection is a lot better.
Because I have been away for so long I figured I would start you off with something sweet, Ice Cream to be exact. It is one reason why FOB Wolverine is so fantastic. The have two flavors everyday and soldiers love to indulge. It is Baskin Robin's brand, and while that may not be my favorite it is not bad at all. The only issue is that they only have six total flavors. I think it has been that way for the past 10 years too. The flavors are Vanilla, Chocolate, Pralines and Cream, Strawberry, Mint Chocolate Chip, and Cookies and Cream. I wish they would expand their selection but I don't see it happening. My favorite, and the only one I eat if you can believe that, is Cookies and Cream (which was invented for all purposes by Blue Bell).
Because I have been away for so long I figured I would start you off with something sweet, Ice Cream to be exact. It is one reason why FOB Wolverine is so fantastic. The have two flavors everyday and soldiers love to indulge. It is Baskin Robin's brand, and while that may not be my favorite it is not bad at all. The only issue is that they only have six total flavors. I think it has been that way for the past 10 years too. The flavors are Vanilla, Chocolate, Pralines and Cream, Strawberry, Mint Chocolate Chip, and Cookies and Cream. I wish they would expand their selection but I don't see it happening. My favorite, and the only one I eat if you can believe that, is Cookies and Cream (which was invented for all purposes by Blue Bell).
2 comments:
Blue Bell Cookies 'n' Cream is absolutely my favorite ice cream...and, if you saw pictures of me when I was about 9 or 10, you can tell how much I liked it!
Too bad there's no Blue Bell there, but that might be asking a lot, no?
Glad to have you back posting! They could have at least sent Blue Bell over for Muster!
Post a Comment