Sunday, December 14, 2008

21


MAJ Z showed up a few days ago. He was giving me attitude on the phone when he was in Manas, Kyrgyzstan so I left him up there a few days longer than normal. He lives in one of the hooches right behind us with Mr. Smail, who we go through to get our internet. Our internet is ok. Dontaye, Bill, Sam, and Jeff use it for video, but I haven't started yet. One reason is because it slows our internet way down. I will get on it eventually but for now pictures work well enough. You have a couple of choices for internet here. You can buy it through the Armed Forces Exchange, AAFES, or you can hook up with someone that has a satellite dish. We went with the latter because our internet runs through Italy instead of the Middle East and we figure there is less chance of identity theft. 

No comments: